LED Power Track Spotlight Sheer, 3 phase track spotlight
Delivery Time: Approx. 2 weeks
Diameter lamp head 95 mm
Length 140 mm
Height 178 mm
Sheer - LED 3-phase track spotlight for store and office
This LED 3-phase track spotlight is characterized by its simple and modern shape. The ballast is integrated in the Philips "XITANIUM In-Track 3-Phase Adapter" and thus hardly visible. Elegant and visually unobtrusive, this track spotlight can be integrated into stores, showrooms or exhibition spaces. The luminaire can be rotated from 0 -355°. In addition, it can be tilted up to 90°. The light cone can thus be precisely adjusted in the desired direction. Brilliant light ensures optimal illumination of goods and products. The housing is made of high-quality die-cast aluminum.
Advantages of professional LED track spotlight in store:
- High energy saving
- Instant start with full light intensity
- No flickering, no humming
- Low maintenance costs, as there is no need to change lamps (up to 50,000 hours of operation)
- No UV and IR radiation, warm, pleasant light color (3000 Kelvin)
- excellent color rendering
- 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- System power 32W = 3525lm - at 700/800mA
- 3-phase adapter with integrated LED ballast Philips
- LED chip: COB
- Aluminum reflector 36° beam angle
- rotatable 0-350° - swiveling 0-90°
Decorative items are not included in the scope of delivery. Instructions for assembly are included.
Please note that the pictures can only give a color example. The digital images may vary depending on the screen setting. Such circumstances are not defects and do not entitle you to assert warranty rights.
If you want a variant other than the one in the picture, please contact us by phone on 034341 4070950 or by e-mail: email@example.com